Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

TQ friends and love ones....

Yeah...it's a long overdue update on my birthday hehehe. All of the sudden at the age of 48th I had to go through a 'gastric' pain which I 'only' experienced during pregnancy....NOPE! I'm not pregnant LOL. I had an allegry and the medication which the dr prescribed gave me gastric...duhhh! I lose my mood in doing anything except going through my FB once in a while hehehe...

Ok...today...kira oklah...bulihlah 'melayaning' my blog ni *wink* and put up some pictures on the 'chronology' of my birthday...WALAUPUN...tengah menahan my 'gas letrik'...siap ambil emergency leave gitu wakakaka.

Oh ya!...mau berucap lu...I would like to thank all my friends, families and loved ones for all their good wishes(God's willing it will all be fulfilled *wink*) ...wonderful and treasured gifts.... for the joy and laughter shared. Love you all and may God bless us with many wonderful and blessed years ahead.

Especially for my hubby...Sorry for spoiling the wonderful suprised you had planned for me LOL...(me not turning up for work and in the end we had to collect the flowers together in the office hehehe...but it was kinda fun).

Thank you princess for being the 1st one to send me birthday wish (12.09am) and the wonderful message...hmmm...u managed to make your mom cry hehehe...Thank you son for the laughter you brought when u send a belated birthday wish...when in actual fact it came earlier than usual LOL. And...my darling Gabe...for the wonderful birthday serenade eventhough you mentioned everyone in your birthday song...LOL...I couldn't ask for more...God blesses me so much.



Ok...now layan the pictures


My birthday cupcakes shared with Gabe teachers at the nursery


From Poppa and Poppets


TQ for all the beautiful gifts


Had my 'starter' with Gabe and poppa at Fish & Co. before hanging out with my friends.... Got to layan my jewel before 'layaning' myself LOL




Mumsie nite out.....



Thanx for the fun guys!



TQ for the delicious and cute tiramisu birthday cake Josie...muaaah


more pictures here

No comments: