Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Top 9....Who is going home this time?


Here is the Top 9....Wuhuhuhu...excited to watch and of course you know whose performance is I'm looking forward to see hehehe

...

...

...

Yes! As always Adam didn't disappoint me and so did Danny...his heartfelt singing really moved my heart and I wished the song did not end that fast. BUT...but...Kris stole my heart tonight! Yessss...he made the song Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone his and playing on the piano...wow it's sound sexy hehehe...he really gave that favorite song's of mine a new breath ...like Kara say's Artistry!(Freddie King's version still classic to me...love the blues). Lots of artist sang this song in their own rendition...not forgetting the legendary Jose Feliciano and to me Kris made a signature for him here.

The verdict? Aha! Ain't gonna go to who will be the bottom three this time(though in my mind Anoop & Megan position are shaky tonight base on their performance of course BUT beats me what's in the mind of the voters).

My top three for tonight *wink*




..

..

..




and the answer is....'Megan' Yeap! Megan flew home... gonna miss her...her eye-catching outfits and her cute way of dancing...she's actually one of my favourite...can't deny she has potential...but guess she failed to show it then again she will be in the summer tour...who knows what would happen.



Pictures courtesy to american idol

No comments: