Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

American Idol - 'Disco' Nite

Being saved by the judges last week gave Matt another chance performing tonight but for this week there will be two elimination....whooo...everyone is at the edge.

Tonight they will be performing songs from the disco era....'flash back'....I remembered the white suit John Travolta wearing and everyone is learning the Saturday Nite Fever dance steps LOL...me were not exceptional *wink*...I was a 'victim' to that era too hehe....the 'Travolta shoe'...'Travolta haircut' hahaha....

I was looking forward on how the guys would look like tonight....and...Whooooooo! Adam stunned me with his 'Elvis' look again...the hair...the suit...ohhhhh....he's a heartthrob! Can't wait for him to sing.




I can't believe Adam's rendition on this favourite number of mine...'If I Can't You'....Fabulous...Original and can't wait to download it hehehe Without his usual theatrics ways of singing...just his great voice....spooling smoothly the song is still a great one for me....ohhhh that sexy eyes...Adam is forever awesome!




When Seacrest announced Kris is going to sing the 'She Works Hard For The Money', I can't help thinking how is Kris going to do the song and it's Donna Summers'. Nevertheless...Kris rock it with his guitar....disco or not disco who cares...I love it. Another original performance ...he made another song his own...fantastic!




Allison really bringing it all out tonight, with a great voice to match her energetic performance.... especially when as she hits her strong final note....love it.




I'm a fan of Danny Gokey and glad his performance tonight is not a disappointment but it's just the same as all the other nights...a solid one with his 'sexy' voice hehehe. So...it's still okay...I believe he will be safe hahaha

This is all I can say about tonight performance...The rest???? Forgotten about their performance..




Pictures credited to americanidol

No comments: