Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Monday, April 13, 2009

Countdown to....

Two more days...God's willing I'm 'confirmed' 48 years old! I love birthday so much ...I treasured it coz it's a gift of life and a sign of God's love for me.

Yessss!...I just love my 'age' getting older*wink*....Me? Well...I never find anything different in me as my age 'accumulate' LOL Except for this darn ailment here and there....hmmm...just call it a 'siren' for me to be more attentive to my health hehe.

Well...we leave that aside for a while for I need to work my mind a bit on where to 'mogurias' for it has been for quite sometimes since I've done it....Oh NO! NOT SOMETIMES but it has been about 2 years I've not been painting the town 'brown' (the color of my Long Island Tea) LOL. So, God's willing I'm gonna do it this Thursday with my girlfriends....in a moderate way of course, coz the next day is still a working day.....gee. Nevertheless...noting can stop us for making it happen...right ladies...ooops!...girls!? *wink*


No comments: