Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

7 remaining contestants....

Here am I again...gabbing on American Idol show hehehe

So...with Scott being voted out last week, this week it's left with these seven singing their heart out(I hope...) ;)








I hope this week nobody gonna bore me with a wannabe singing...duuuh!

...

...

...

...




Just a quickie here on tonight's performance.

I must say Allison 'blew' me tonight...love everything about her tonight...the husky voice...good voice control and energetic performance. So guess for me tonight is 'Allison's Nite'.

Still loving Adam hehehe....he never failed to perform and it was original it just that having set the bar so high for himself from the beginning, tonight's performance(to me..) is like in many other previous night...guess I expect to see something different. But vocally he still amaze me.

Strangely it may sound, Anoop caught my attention tonight with his strong vocals and there is something different with him tonight...can't seems to figure it out (is it the outfit?...) hahaha...don't want to work my brain overtime what matters I was entertained.

Love Kris sincere performance and my Danny Gokey sang pretty well....nice smooth tone to start with and he really soars hitting the chorus and as usual a sincere performance but still...like with Adam... I was hoping something more than what he gave tonight.

Having said all these(and I thought this is just a quicke post LOL)...it makes no difference in whatsoever way on what my opinion on this guys for 'its the American vote' that determine where all these contestants will be on the next day and at this stage of the competition I couldn't care less who will be in the final coz it's the rule of the game only two will be in the final.





Pictures credited to americanidol

No comments: