Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Top 36...

So...here are the American Idol Season 8 Top 36


Yup! David Osmond didn't make it to the top 36...apa lagi mau Top 12....welll...I was disappointed but it's ok coz he will be recording his single soon and some of my favorites is still there to wriggle to be the Top 12 ...hmmm...since it's a reality programme it's all to be determined through people votes... so no matter what Simon says it would not mean anything....then again...judging from the past seven season...Simon is normally 80% right and he does influence the votes hehehe and I love Simon LOL. But gerigitan me this...don't know why but I hate to see a drama queen contestant and Nathaniel Marshall is such to me sudah lah tu lelaki lagi tu...kalau lah sya tu napalah dia nangis2 sana tu(tapi bukan sya, kan? hehehe)...sooo sooo pathethic hihhhh! I wish he was not choosen BUT dapat juga...guess nasip dia lah bah tu and there must something special about him and am not an expert...



Picture credited to americanidol

No comments: