Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

American Idol - Group 2

Tonight Group 2 will be performing...guess I'm only able to watch the repeat...adalah something much more important than AI that I got to carry out first hehehe.

Here are the contestant that'll be performing tonight....

..........

and this three made it to the Top 12 joining Alexis, Michael and Danny. No comments coz I didn't managed to catch the show....duuhhhh....Then again I'm glad Adam Lambert and Allison Iraheta got through....I just wonder how did Megan Joy Corkrey and Matt Breitzke do in the show...hopefuly they did well although they didn't make it to the Top 3. One thing for sure... am glad Nick Mitchell is not in the list hehehe



Pictures credited to americanidol

No comments: