Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Minyak Gosok...

Alkisah si Minyak Sumbawa....


Saja ni mau share kisah lucu di kedai kopi this morning while my poppa and me having our breakfast at one of the coffee shop in Inanam...dekat dengan Central Station. While having our breakfast we saw a familiar face came in the shop...Ahah! Lelaki ni 'always somewhere' punya...di mana-mana kedai kopi pun sure nampak punya hehehe and he always carry a plastic bag with him which for sure ada minyak gosok di dalam...minyak kayu putih lah...minyak gamat lah. The reason why I'll never forget this man beside of course he is 'always somewhere' punya, is that, pantang kena tingu...tingu ja for sure he will approach you and persuade you to buy and there were one incident where this fellow doesn't want to buy after his long explanation mengalah sinsang ... he trus marah the fellow...bikin takut betul...begitulah semangat keperwiraan sya ni...I wouldn't want to be confranted by him or have confrantation with him LOL...bah bikin malu bah tu kalau di kedai kopi.

So, I reminded my poppa not to tingu2 him...silap haribulan kena sergah we nanti. I noticed he changed his strategy...dia ampai at every table minyak gosok dia tu, eventhough you refused he just ignore it....like nobody business bah. Suddenly I smelled an ointment smell...when I looked to my right side ....Astaga! He was rubbing and massaging the hand of one of the customer...terkejut me and wanted to giggle but tahan...faham2 ja lah...the customer can't do anything coz no matter what he says or how hard he pushed his hand away he continued doing it LOL. Lepas tu he walk over to our table and without asking for permission he took my poppa hand..matilah!, apalagi...he jeling the minyakman...takut sudah me ni that he will teriak at the minyakman(bikin malu bah nanti)... and tell him to stop it guess he takut juga tu coz he pulled his hand straight away but tried his luck lagi by pigi gosok my poppa thigh...apa lagi me tidak tahan sudah...terkeluar bah my ketawa...lucu betul sya rasa. Aha! di sini trus terbesar mata my poppa and ternaik his voice... si minyakman pun trus moved away....and continued with the other customers LOL

So...tidak lama tu the minyakman came back to the man next to our table and persuaded him to buy the Minyak Sumbawa(that's the name of the ointment)...berbargain2lah bah durang...tidak juga he mau berganjak from the price he offered which is RM12.00 last last the man beli juga dua botol...bah dia tidak mau lari. He left the shop then 2 minutes later he came back! Now...this is the most interesting part....he came to a new customer which sat at the table orang yang dia jual minyak tadi and offered him the minyak....Guess what price he offered?...ahaha! RM10.00 LOL Terkejut me...Pintar gila man this fellow! Hahaha....Kalaulah ada lagi tu lelaki yang dia jual minyak taaadi memang I kasi tau and trus cabut LOL

Despite of all the trik kampung c minyakman did...I can't help of being amazed and find him creative admire his persistence...bulih tahan juga sales approach dia tu LOL

Ni lah dia si MinyakMan hehehe.....jauh juga bah takut ambil gambar waktu dia dekat kami....nasip baik dia tidak nampak sya gambar...kalau tidak...matilah! ...kahangak! Hehehehe


No comments: