Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Friday, February 20, 2009

The 1st 3 for AI Top 12


I'm smiling ear to ear now coz my prediction of the first 3 AI that qualify for the AI Top 12 is correct! :) Guess I can take over Simon's place now hehehe and I know it's an awful thing to say but I'm going to say it anyway...I'm very very very glad that Tatiana didn't make it...Yes!...somebody better should have been in her place in the 1st place. I was nervous like hell when I know the last couple that going to be called out front is Danny Gokey and Tatiana del Taro...Danny to me performed well compared to Tatiana on Wednesday night but can we read what's on the voters mind? The American could have settle for Tatiana no matter what Simon's says or the rest of the judges says for the matters....and making way for the advertisement which lagging the show make it worst for me.... Yess... Gokey made it...joining Alexis Grace and Michael Saver....Am I excited? Of course!...The three of them have my vote...Alexis did great with her number and good choice of song...Michael could choosen a better song but I like the tone of his voice (to me lah bah...the judges also thinks so hehe...perasanlah me) and Danny not only he choose the right song but kill it...kata2 jury tidak bertauliah ni LOL.

The others are my favourite as well like Ricky Brady, he done well to me and Stephen Fowler blew the chance he had after qualifying for the Top 36 placing despite of forgetting his lyrics in the hollywood rounds...and some could have choosen a better song then again to be on the top three(wished more than three hehe) is all in the hands of the American...that's what a reality show is all about. ..and for Stevie Wright I believe she could have done better that night guess her nerve gets the best of her...poor girl!

Pictures credited to americanidol

No comments: