Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Appreciation....Politeness....

or gratitude doesn't have to come in a material form or something grandeur but just a simple short word of 'thank you' can lift one spirit or make one feel appreciated or as an acknowledgment that they have done something good. Well, the word 'thank you' might be a common word or a simple one and it doesn't take a second to say or express and yet people seldom say it, but, how many people do we encounter that they can't even say that word(observe and count:D ) or could be they don't think it matters to say it or they choose to whom they say it to.

Yesterday, a friend of mine helped someone to open the door and this person is a visitor as well as the conductor for the course that taking place in our office and guess what? He just walk in and as if she invisible and not bothering to give any response to her morning greeting for that matter OR he thought that the wind opened the door or the door opened by itself and my friend is a statue....duuuhhh..... Guess how does my friend felt? Well....let me ask you, how would you feel? Hmm...that's one of the example...how many of you goes to the shopping centre and after making a payment at the counter you realized you're the one that thanking the cashier instead of her. Hope someday we all learn to appreciate others more or learn to be polite with one another regardless of from who we are.

Ok....I'm going to share with you a picture of an appreciation gift given to my poppa, from whom? Aha....email me lah if you want to know....can't tell here...sort of secret BUT I assure you, you won't believe it even if I tell you LOL....No..No...NO...not from me...no need to show lah if its from me hahahaha

side view....
at a closer view......

No comments: