Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

American Idol Season 8

American Idol is back for Season 8. Watched all the auditions and has my favorites already although I don't have any qualification in judging or an expert when it comes to singing...it's all base on my ear and heart + intuition LOL...excited abis nampak one of the Osmond clan join, David Osmond son of Alan Osmond.....almaklum peminat hardcore the Osmond....reminencising abis trus saat2 fever the Osmond...with of course all the girls tergila2kan Donny Osmond...the Donny & Marie show.... and I remembered one of my friend trus changed his name to Donny LOL....hmmm...those were the days:) Do Hope he'll make it to the top 12 as well as yang my favorites tu....can't wait.

No comments: