Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Thursday, March 26, 2009

the rant continue...

Silence...taking a deep breath......

Oh my..my..my...Adam...you're unbelievable....you're fabulous...He got it all...got the look...got the voice...a complete package as an entertainer(taking a deep breath). Tonight performance were superb, good voice deliverance, authentic, artistry(am getting used to use this word now)...even the legendery Smokey Robinson gave him a standing ovation ambi kau! Tonight well groomed looks...wow..wow...reminded of Elvis and that Kurt Russell smile....(taking a deep breath again) AND an eyes that can melt every lady(even an old cow LOL)...

Ok..ok..am gonna stop ranting on Adam...can't blame me, right? Especially if you guys watched tonight show hehehe. Tonight's show started with a blast with Matt radiation of Marvin Gaye song, this man has soul and can set one to groove tonight with his voice and ...he's moving to one level to another on every show...two perfect week for Matt.

Kris made Marvin Gaye song How Sweet It Is sounds so sweet...with so much originality and likes the sound of his guitar. Very entertaining and he gave the song a new breath, still he needs to stands out and Scott...gee I hate to say this coz I do like him...I was in a sort of way with his performance...funny though coz it's fast number, it was the same as the past two weeks...it was just ok and noting of the extraordinary. Scott is a good singer, he just need the right song and if he survive for another week I hope he make it worth while.

Come to Megan...not much to say...bingung me hear her sing...her pitch were all over the place(to me lah), can't wait for her to finish...that's it! One doesn't have to be an expert to know that it was horrible. She looks cute though but not good enough to get me glued to the screen....time to get my drink. Another heartfelt performance for Annop, good voice control and deliverence except for his performance(to my opinion) it's felt like he is singing to himself....stiff...hehe. As for Michael...don't know what's happening...another one of my favorite the break my heart...guess the song is not for him. Hope he'll survive for another week for he does have a good voice.

Lil...Lil..Lil...I was looking forward for her performance and keep on telling everyone that for sure Lil will be another motown singer in line hehehe but I was kinda disappointed not that she did that bad but I expected more. There were noting wrong with the song she choose but like Kara says...she chould have chosen a song that could blew everyone like in the previous weeks(not last week)....was disappointed actually. Danny did great tonight, it was entertaining and another authentic performer. Joining the rank of my chosen idols tonight were Allison, a 16years old girl that sounds like she been performing all her life. Love her husky voice and the girl nailed the song perfectly! Allison is back.

Well...this is my unprofessional opinion on the show tonight it's not necessarily one need to agree hehehe



My prediction for the last bottom three; Megan, Scott and Michael


Picture courtesy to american idol

No comments: