Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Motown Night...I liiike...

To Motown lover don't miss tonight American Idol for your favorites will be performing 50 years of Motown on tonight show. Wow...I bet Lil will be at her best tonight since this is her forte but the rest are fabulous as well and has their own strength and the most important thing is that choosing the right song and to stand out from the rest. Can't wait to see what Adam will do to a Motown song and the performance sure will be unforgettable one LOL Ladies get your fire extinguisher ready...hmmm I know a friend of mine is all fired up for tonight!

Here is the Top 10 for tonight....


Oooui!...Thursday pula...hmm...it's ok I'll be patient....Naaaahhhhhh...I can't wait to listen to them... Danny...Adam....Matt.... alalala

Picture courtesy to american idol

No comments: