Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Friday, March 6, 2009

The 3rd Top 3

And the result is....

Pictures courtesy to american idol

Yup! Just like I predicted...Lil Rounds, Scott Maclntyre and Jorge Nunez will be in the Top 12...although ada juga lah tergelincir sikit tilikan tu hehehe BUT masuk juga bah pigi Wild Card punya 'round' ...wished Ju'Not were choosen for the wild card(disappointed lah bah kunun ni). Geee....do hope three from my five favorite contestants in the wild card round will make to the Top 12 hehehe

Pictures credited to american idol

........

Again....I missed tonight Wild Card round performance after I lose the battle with Gabe who wants to watch the Disney Channel...not all actually...I managed to catch Megan, Jasmine and Ricky performance(when Gabe was distracted by his dad hehehe)....was happy with Megan and believed she'll get through unless of course there are three more contestant that will be way better than her and as for Jasmine...Well...she is far better than the last show and entahlah perasaan sya kah or memang sya tidak pandai... yang dulu tu macam ada part2 dia nyanyi sengau ja sya dengar tu lah I don't favor her. As for Ricky...goodness me! Want to know what I think of it? First and foremost as soon as I saw the result on the net...Phew! I'm gald that he didn't make it to the top 13(13? I thought they only want 12...better catch the repeat hehehe)....k....back to Ricky ...he was all over the place to me...biasalah di kampung2 punya performance and I think he was better the last time...just like Simon says, it's just a karaoke performance.

So the four that qualified to the Top 13 were; Megan, Jasmine, Matt and Anoop. Only two contestant from my hopeful wish got through...still I'm glad for I believe they all deserve it hehehe

No comments: