Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Friday, March 27, 2009

Goodbye Michael...


I was nervous wreck when Ryan Seacrest announced Matt is one of the bottom three and it didn't get any better when Scott were saved leaving Matt and Michael standing there...my adrenaline were increasing LOL Was saying to myself it could not Matt but one have to be realistic in the world of a reality show where the fingers being the jury and despite being a fan of both of the guys it's not hard for me to mark a decision...I prefer Matt to continue to next week hahaha...and the verdict were...Michael you're leaving and the judges decided not to save him.

Am gonna miss your his voice but not last night one...am talking about the 1st week show...I was hoping he'll have another chance to show his powerful voice but like Simon says 'the reason for them to be there is because the people doesn't like them'...so off you go!

Being in a reality show(I know I'm being cliche), having a good voice and perform at your best is not good enough to catch people attention or to vote for you...you need to be outstanding and authentic...so to say and some people say you got to have the 'X' or aura to make it in these shows. Then again some people have their mother luck smiling down on them or twinkling stars on the top of their head where they only have a voice to sing...forget about pitching lari or whatever can still be a champion...aha! tu reality show di Malaysia...

Whatever it is...God bless you Michael! (chewah! cam dia kenal sya ja hahaha..my dad name bah that...)


Picture credited to americanidol

No comments: