Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Monday, March 16, 2009

Melbert's Birthday....

It's my bro-in-law, Melbert birthday today...another birthday in the family. Since their two cubs, Dexter and Angel at my place for their school holiday break they decided to celebrate it at my home...just a simple family dinner.

Well...I'm more than welcome the idea...
I was thrilled that they choose to celebrate Melbert birthday at our place. It's great to have a family member over which is not often for our place is quite far from Tuaran....not counting the traffic jam on several areas one need to encounter to reach our place. I prepared a simple dinner menu ja lah following the instruction of my sister ...coz my sister said she'll will be 'tapauing' (take-away hehehe) KFC...for she believe the children are much more interested with KFC and cake...moreover it'll be her family, my sister Mary and hubby, our mum and mine which mean we don't need much food... hmm...I totally agree with her on that hahaha...

birthday cake


sexy momma lighting the candle


another alternative since the lighter didn't work(ran out of gas) hahaha


Melbert and crew with Gabe of course hehe


more picture here

No comments: