Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Keningau Trip

Yesterday we went down to Keningau and it's Gabe second trip to Keningau. Our journey went smoothly and Gabe didn't even doze off on that 1hr 45minute journey, it's was quite tiring with him moving around the car then again what do I expect with an active and energetic boy like him :)....so....I just have to bear and keep pace with him.

Keningau Highway


We reached Keningau around 3.30pm and hungry, so we went to a shop that selling Nyu Chap(beef soup) which my poppa friend recommended. We ordered two bowl of Nyu Chap, tea-C ping for me and tea-tarik for my poppa , wellll....guess what others may find tasty and delicious would not be with us coz it all depend on our own taste bud, so I guess it was not the kind of taste that I would like in a soup which were too sweet for me so my conclusion is you got to taste it for yourself. Then again being disappointed with the taste didn't mean I didn't swallow my food... I did! I was hungry what do you expect! hahaha But only drink bit of the soup. I was hoping my tea-C taste would taste better but I guess I was expecting too much LOL Like my food, I just drink it hehehe I don't want to complain so much for there are people in this part of the world that doesn't even have a scrap to eat...I should be thankful to have what I just had :)

My nyu chap & tea-c ping
the shop

After filling in our tummy we checked in New Grand Central Hotel and went for my favorite ABC Special (air kacang) which is about 50 meters from our hotel. I like the ABC Special here for the taste is just right for me...not too sweet not too creamy and it's a mixture of all my favorites hahaha. After having it, Gabe and me went back to our room while poppa went for his golf which was the sole purpose of us going down to Keningau.

ABC Special

No comments: