Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Monday, October 20, 2008

Isaac birthday...

Gabe and me went back to kampong last Saturday. The weather was fine as we left our house but as we reach Menggatal all of the sudden it started to pour heavily and I could barely see the road (have a poor sight esp in this weather), if it hasn't been for the white line I would not be able to stay on my side of the road and thanks God most of the road has been repaired and sealed other wise I would be a victim to the pot holes which is quite famous on this part of the road.

It continued to rain heavily until we reach to Tuaran and good thing Gabe is asleep by now otherwise I would have another problem on the other hand(as always). It was a relief when I saw the junction to mum cottage , thanx God(which I normally missed in a dark rainy day) and finally we are safely in my mum doorstep at 6.40pm hahaha. It has been a while since I came back and it's good to be back home and I missed rainy day smell in kampong, it gave me a kind of peaceful feeling ...do you know how I described the smell? 'Greenly smell'...Yup! bercolor-color lagi hahaha guess the rain has a different kind of smell when in kampong especially when it's just a few feet away from the paddy field and the paddy just sprouting out. Before I can start reminiscing and being nostalgic, my sister reminded me we have to leave for our nephew Isaac birthday (1st cousin Alfred son) which will be at 7pm, dreading to drive Gabe and I squeezed into their Kenari hahaha.

3 years old Isaac
Isaac with mum and dad

No comments: