Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

long overdue update...

My planned was to share my Raya rendezvous after the Raya holiday but then again true as the saying, God will be done not mine hehehe. After the Raya holiday Gabe and I had a great time visiting the doctor(in a sarcastic way)...yup! Gabe went down with a fever for about 5 days which were quite alarming coz the lowest it went was 97.2c and shot up to 98.5c which finally settle down on the 6th day after his doctor gave him an antibiotic on the 5th day. While me, due to gluttony it shot my cholesterol level(wasted my so called detoxification programme) that high that it attracted my good friend...migraine hehehe. Back at work, I thought I can update a bit of my blog during lunch hour but again it's not my timing for my computer kaput pula...hmmm...it's ok...it makes my life much more interesting and colourful (devilish grin ni..)...ya!

Ok...don't want to beat around the bush for I'm excited to share something interesting which I saw during my Raya visit to my 1st cousin Anna house. Well...it might be noting big to some people and I wouldn't be suprised if there is a 'duuuhhh' remarks BUT I don't care...bersemangat juga mau share ni wakaka. I know somewhere out there or some of my readers are as clueless as me and appreciate this...cheewaahhh!(berat jua bakul yang aku angkat ni LOL).

I make it a bit dramatic sikit ahh...hehehe


Scene 1

On the way to Anna's house.

Wifey : Wahhh luas juga kawasan rumah dia kan? And the best part is that they planted a lot of fruit trees.

Hubby: (silent...not respond.. kepenatan angat anaklah tu)

Then walking under one of the tree and a few feet above the wifey head, there it was...danggling a bunch of roundy thingy and in another spots a same view except it has flowers at the end roundy thingy, terkejut beruklah si wifey...


Wifey : Eeiyerrr..! What's that? Buah apa tu? (then turning to the mother) Maa...urwaa nunu iti?(aha! this is a Dusun-Lotud language LOL) - Maa..what is this fruit?

Mother: Usak noh pokilahan boh ino! - Its a durian flower bud

Hubby: Yalah...bunga buah durian pun kau tida kenal...urang kampung apa kau ini ohh!

Wifey: Eeii...I never seen, yang I selalu tingu buah dia trus. I never thought the bud will look like this (bah...banyak duri bah tu durian tu, kan?)

Hubby: Tulah...tau makan ja..tida pandai tingu2 (kena lagi...)

Mother: Ari noh...taahgon nopo mongoi intong diri pokilahang amalas (bukan lagi double dose but tripple dose sudah tembakan ni) - Serve your right for never bother to check on the durian

Wifey: Yalah...yalah...I take picture of it coz it looks so beautiful (standard excuse to cover an embarrassment ni)



So here it is the beautiful durian flower bud(inda tau ngamkah tidak panggilan dia..anybody know the correct one?) which was just right infront of me and can you imagine in a few months time how this would look like. Ahhaa! doesn't it excite you? (mischevious grin). By the way, my cousin-in-law Roslan told me that he will call me when it's time to baham the durian which won't be long hahaha mind you they have quite a lot of durian tree(jangan jeles...)

Some raya picture here.

No comments: