Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Green Shoe


Yeahhh! Got myself a new shoe...favorite color some more...a cute green green one hehehe and the best thing about it is that, my dear dear friend Jc bought for me when she went for her Hong Kong - Macau trip last month. Frankly, it's not so much of about me receiving a gift but the thought she had and the trouble she took in doing so... I do know how confusing it is at times buying someone a gift especially shoes, but I know this shoe is meant to be for me (perasan abis nie)...bah betul bah! ...last week when I went to collect it...guess what? My baju kurung is the same color as the shoe and Jc didn't tell me what colored she bought...So call that a concidence!? Nahhhh I don't think so hehehe Wahhh! kira sedodon me kunun the whole day, sayang sekali enggak ada ambil gambar dong! wakakaka

3 comments:

charmed said...

Wah Mumsie.....patut ada gambar bah tu. Jangan saja bag pun sama karer....nanti betul2 sang Datin kau hahahha....Si JC tu mesti ingat kau saja kalau jalan...;-p

mumsie said...

Ya bah kan..sayang! Napa both of us 4got that our h/phn tu changgih jg..ada jg komira! Dgn bag yg kena beli oleh c Jc dari pilipin lagi tu..apa lagi cam mother earth lah...ada brown ada green LOL. Tu lah tu m delighted yg c Jc selalu traveling skrang :D

The Charmed One said...

Wah Ju, apa tidak sia nampak saja tu kasut sia ingat sama ko. ngam-ngam ko balas sms sia kami balik pii tu shop.....apa lagi memang takdir tuhan hahahahahaha tu sis dua orang pun mula lah lebih-lebih lagi dari sia.....