Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Thursday, September 4, 2008

weather or low resistance.....

Woke up this morning with an aching body...gee..am I going to blame the weather or body low resistance? You see...it was pouring heavily yesterday when I went home so it doesn't matter how fast I ran to my car my baju kurung and hair wet also...orang tua2 bilang mesti trus cuci rambut (myth or....) but I didn't do it...alasan? Standardlah macam artis...'malas' with capital 'M' wakakaka. So now apa2pun terjadi tahan ja lah...body aching kah...hidung gatal2 kah have to bear ja. If it get worst then jumpa doctor ja. The only thing I've bear in mind is that, I better make sure I see the doctor before it get worst for I've to think of Gabriel...masaalah abis if he kejangkitan.

I feel like going to give my hair stylist (for the past 10 years), Alice of A Cut Above III Hair Studio at Wawasan Plaza a visit...during lunch of course hehehe and pampered my hair (cian bah my rambut cam sabut kelapa dah) and a have good head massage.

K...mau ciao dah ni...otherwise I'll be caught in the jam.

No comments: