Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Monday, September 29, 2008

holiday mood...

Monday....and two more days to Raya(if the baby moon is seen tomorrow night). The road is finally traffic free... beside it's school holiday I guess everyone is still on the bed coz most of them on leave or no need to send their children to school hehehe...it's so peaceful on the road...no hassles... yang cam my turn no frowning faces...no mukamau makan orang hahaha Yup! traffic jam is a place for a crash course on lips reading and be an expert in it...you sure do know when people are cursing or saying the famous 4 letters word(thanx God d Sabah lum ada road bully). So, as for today and tomorrow onwards....no rushing business, I know I'll get to work on time...yipeee! But doesn't know about the shopping mall lah pula hahaha those with last minute shopping or baru ada time mau shop, guess the mall is not a good distination at this time...sure KK jam abis ni, and tatap2 my friends are having a good time...mantang2lah durang cuti....nanti kamurang...December baru hahaha.

Even an exciting moment has to come to an end...yup! After being in the office for a few hours I felt like going home pula...mana tidak me...3 of us...boring bah tiada kawan2(ada yang on leave sudah and yang lain..faham2 ja)...nasip tiada tikus di office if not boleh dengar durang berlari2(cam d office lama sya hehehe). Its so boring that even taking a nap during lunch hour is impossible...Oh no! I have another day in solitaire tomorrow(over2 juga lagi bah tomorrow). I better come up with something interesting for tomorrow to motivate me and myself wakakaka

Oh ya! for those who did have time to surf BKKM website to check on the free contamination dairy products, you can click here...I'm so free today...so leh help you guys hehehe

No comments: