Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Friday, September 26, 2008

relief....

I'm relief of the findings of Health Ministry on the melamine contains in the food listed which my darling poppet had consumed hehehe....the mini cornetto chocolate mint..etc..etc.. hehehe BUT I've decided to scarp off whatever been listed from my shopping list(God knows what else will come up after this)... Nah! semangat dah ni...apa boleh buatlah kalau ada yang tidak ketahuan(ishhh...cam lagu matta pula hehehe).


K...tidak mau fikir2 lagi hal ni...cukup sudah me mencurahkan perasaan and surrender it all to God...put all my hope in God, I believe He has His ways of stopping all these thing...otherwise for no reason I'll get high blood pressure pula..palis-palis(expression suang Lotud ni LOL).

Now.i..I wanna share with you all my poppet pictures...aksi2 Gabe...hopefully it'll put a smile on your face hehehe... seeeennnyum ja kita


Gabe with his favourite cartoon character, Spongebob Sq Pants

pose maut

No comments: