Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Monday, August 11, 2008

Still thinking...



"MuMsiE PoPpets"...hmmm...wonder if the name I've chosen for this blog of mine suits to whatever articles I'm going to share in this blog of mine??? Then again...it doesn't matter, right? For the questions here are, "Will I've anything to share or write in here or will I've the time..hmm?" It's so phatethic! hahahaha. Frankly, I'm totally lost what to type at the moment especially being a newbies in this blogging world...duhhh! Guess the only thing that comes across my poor mind at the moment or the more appropriate word would be, I'm 'thinking' it will be more on my colorful life journey, my poppets and everyone that I came to know or places where I've been...wishful thinking huh! hehehe.

To those who
"accidentally" come across my "MuMsiE PoPpets"...I bid you WELCOME and may what you see or read in "MuMsiE PoPpets" bring ":-D" upon your lips instead of a "smirk or disgust" hahaha

God bless you all!

Smiles and the world will smile at you ;)

No comments: