Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Friday, August 15, 2008

holding on...

It's my second day of detoxification. Can't say I'm doing well or carrying it out smoothly, I almost fall into temptation this morning hahaha especially when my hubby told me that he is going to have 'fish head noodle soup'...arghhhh...it's my favorite...then I was telling him that it won't disrupt my detoxification program by having a bite or two and it's only a fish...should be ok(wahh..justifying myself LOL). Bless my man for saying, since I choose to do the program I might as well stick to it for I myself say it's for my own good and it's only for a week. Hmm...I hate to admit it but he is right...errrr...I think I'm going to change it to 3 days program(with a mischevious smile) only but then again if things get better or I get use to the whole thing by the third day, then I'm going to stick to the original plan which is a week....go...go...go...mumsie!

Oh ya, I haven't shared with you all how my detoxification program likes
hehehe. My breakfast, lunch, tea break and dinner would be the Greenfield Organic drink ONLY...yes that's it...the greenish stuff which will turn slimy, glue like if it is not consume the moment it has been shaked so one can imagine me gulping 250cc greenish fluid with it yucky test within few second. Once in a while I can take a fruit, drink organic soya drink and the apple orchard juice(good riddance!) plus plenty of water.

my meal

Gosh...if it's not for the name of health I would not go through all these, I do love eating very much hahaha. I honestly hope I can last for weeks...guess I'm going to have a boring weekend for weekend is normally for me to try a new recipe(baby Gabe and dear daddy is my guinea pig hehehe) and eating out.

No comments: