Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Monday, August 18, 2008

Yesterday and onwards....

I had a good weekend despite of carrying out my detoxification on a weekend :p. Did spring cleaning...do my laundry...tends to my flowers(which is only a few pots LOL) and pleased with the result and myself...bangga ni. My mum, sisters and their families came to visit us and I cooked dinner for them. Touche! I realised I had a strong willed(kes angkat bakul masuk sendirilah ni) hahaha I didn't even take a pinch at any of the food I was cooking or tempted to eat, I was enjoying myself the whole time. I cooked my famous steam fish kunun..at least to my mother, spinach fried with garlic, sambal lada, chicken soup, and of course chicken fingers for nephew and niece...I don't understand why they only eat this, not that their mother didn't try her very best to introduce them to a much more healthier food...kids!

Let's forget about my weekend and continue with my life journey hehehe

There are two important events in our family for this week, our youngest sister Helena birthday which fall on August 20th and the following day is our dad 9th anniversary. It has been nine years since he left us to be with the Lord(may God bless his soul)...missed him... but we know God love him more than us...he lives forever in our heart.

My sister Juvenia suggested we give Helena a surprise birthday party and agreed by us all. So each of us have to prepare a dish and bring over to my mum house...hmm..it's brainstorming time again...what am I going to cook and give her hehehe...aha! a good excuse to do window shopping just hopefully I don't end up buying something for myself as well...temptation hahaha

No comments: