Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sleepy

Praise God for the gift of life even if I feel like a zombie this morning for I only managed to sleep around 4am. Gabe was not in his best mood last night. He slept around 9pm but somehow he woke up smilingly at 11.30pm which is a no no thing although it is not something you don't expect from a boy of his age..1 year 11 months. It was a marathon and an ordeal trying to get him back to sleep, frankly I almost lost my temper then again managed to bring it down when he started to snuggle under my arm and tossing around for it came to my mind that he himself is trying to get back to his dreamland and thanks God he didn't whine or throw tantrum. Finally after giving him a good rub on the back (guess a good exercise for my arm)...soothing him...plus entertaining him with all the lullaby in the world I can think of and throat getting dry...he & me finally managed to sail into our dreamland.


As for today its counting down to 18 more days to Gabe's 2yr old birthday which will fall on August 29th and yet I can't still make up my mind where we're going to have it this time for our apartment is not big enough to occupy poppa's and my sides of the family which will be more that 60 people and not to mention our friends...we want a birthday party not a sardine party. At first we are thinking of having it at LKH club house, Mont' Elkay, but we have yet to receive the approval confirmation. Poppa suggested to have it at KFC...hmmm...not a bad one, then again Audrey and me are looking forward to have it at the club for Audrey is all set with the idea of giving her baby brother with Formula 1 birthday theme party since Gabe loves toy sports cars so much and he has tons of it in his collection hahaha

Well...hopefully by this week we'll have the confirmation so that by next week I can send the invitation...mana mana ja lah.

No comments: