Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm blessed!

I'm all fired up to praise God for His mercy, compassion, love, in fact for everything and who doesn't after being thru what I did earlier this evening.

After attending the evening mass at Stella Maris Church at 6.30pm, Tg. Aru I went to fetch baby Gabe at Stella Maris Nursery which is just 2 minutes drive from the church. After driving for about 200 meters from the nursery I realized my car break paddle is not functioning properly, sort of it just goes flat…matilah! Frankly, the warning light has been alerting me since I leave the office but I took it for granted it would last till I reach home and leave it to my hubby to handle it…as always…baru tau!, now, the attitude of ‘couldn’t care less’ back fired on my face.

I panic! Started looking for my mobile and remembered it ran out of battery…just my luck…next step..started praying and working out on how am I going to handle the situation especially when I’m about to approach the roundabout …thanks God there were no cars in front of us which is a rear thing in Tg. Aru town area on peak hour. I was thinking of our safety especially when I have a baby in the car and of course the danger I may caused others plus how much this whole thing may cause IF(dared not to think of the word..its a taboo)..…abislah bankrap! I keep on praying that would not happen. Apa lagi!…mana I got the teknik I also don’t know…hentam ja lah mana tau menjadi…I continue driving without stepping on the accelerator too much(its auto) and letting it go before I even reach 50 meters away from the other vehicle and pulled the handbrake...rosak or not the car when I did it I couldn’t be bothered at the time. At the same time I was praying for God assistance on what's the next step I got to do for our home is still miles and miles away, and at that moment I can't help of praising Him, for, despite of the situation I was in He were giving me a crash course on my 'self-development'...kes 2 dalam 1 lah ni LOL. Did anyone honk or give us a murdering look? Praise God! Nobody! But still I can’t help of breaking down crying but I managed to pull myself together and have faith that God is there for me and will not failed me.

When I saw the sight of KKIA I was wandering how am I going to meet my hubby when I’m driving a car that dosen't fit to be on the road and not to mention I’m in the middle of a massive traffic-jam. Then I saw the Shell Station…oh yes! I was thinking of calling my hubby from the pay phone at the station and ask him come over to refill the break oil. Bless the gentleman for being so kind by making a way for me to change lane and I make sure I do the same thing to others in future (selalu juga bah me do that to others hehehe). As I was about to call my hubby a sudden realization came to my mind, “Why should I trouble him when I can do it myself?” …it’s time for me to scrap off..wipe off.. the ‘dependent’ attitude or 'malas saya' for IF I took the time to do it earlier none of this would have happened and siapa yang susah…sendiri juga, kan? So, I aborted the plan and asked for break oil did it myself hehehe but the staff were kind enough to do it for me…God is great! And another lesson here...I learned that my car is using 4 dots break oil...great!...so..sekarang dah jadi 3 dalam 1..makin pintar sudahlah kunun saya.

So, finally Gabe and I have a smooth journey home. During the whole journey I can’t help of looking back at what had happened just a few hours ago and thinking of the possibilities of how things could have happened in another way round…whooo…scary juga. But then again, God love us so much that He took us under His wings and sent His angels in the form of that entire considerate and kind motorist on the road. He was not there for me because I deserve it but because He loves me unconditionally.

2 comments:

lululia86 said...

hey...
auntie...aku ingat siapa!huh....

wow, blog auntie cantik ya...

hehehehe!
oh ya, how auntie can know my blog site?

mumsie said...

Hi...tq.

Got yr blog url from yr friendster lah hehe