Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Who goes to final?

Adam...sends ladies 'Crying'



Vocal Master Class...'You're So Beautiful'



Authentic... 'Heartless'



After watching tonight's performance I'm wishing there will be no 'cuts to final two'. For me they all deserved to be in the final for all of them gave the best...they're outstanding and vocally mesmerizing...and they sang to win...love them all.

Am not going to go through on each of their performance instead I'm gonna summarize it; It was "Superb..Brilliant..Breathtaking..Vocal Master class(pinjam lu Simon:P)..Heartfelt..Hypnotizing.. Blasting..Authentic" Yessss! That is how it was...not that there are no flaws but who cares!...Pokoknya I was entertained and went gu gu ga ga cum 'glued' LOL And tonight show is the best for the whole American Idol season(for me lah).

Something about Adam that touched my heart tonight, his humbleness. With all the praising he received from the judges(except for Simon who is cool :P) he still thought of the others...which makes me adore him more(matilah berperasaan abis ni karud)...Mesti ada urang jeles ni wakakaka




Picture credit to americanidol

No comments: