Thought of the Day

~Maturity is the stage of life when you don't see eye to eye but can walk arm in arm~

Friday, January 30, 2009

Congratulation Lude...

Finally my blog is awake...again... hehehe. Yup! I've been consumed by time...well...at least I didn't waste is on noting but for my dearest handful, aggressive and possessive yet adorable Gabe LOL Then again he does deserve it :). Just in a blink of an eye we're leaving January...hmm...it's seems to be time does fly fast now....Oh ya! Gong Xi Fa Cai to all those celebrating Chinese New Year...terlupa pula!

Attended a wedding celebration last Saturday and the first one that I attended this year and I will have another one to attend to this Saturday. Congratulation dearest Ludia and Isaac, may God bless your marriage and may your love for each other be strengthen through every challenges that you may go through.

I only managed to capture few pictures of them coz my hands are tided most of the time to Gabe hahaha...don't want to lose him in the crowds which actually I almost did...hmmm...

2 comments:

lululia86 said...

wow...thanks auntie for coming.and thanks for posting my Big Day here.hihiihi!!

mumsie said...

It's a pleasure:D and tq for remembering as well as sharing with us your special day. God bless u two always:)